Mens Tech Caddy Shorts
- Recycled, breathable 4-way stretch, wicking fabric
- Microfibre custom printed micro peach waistband
- Built in 4 way stretch action Gusset for enhanced mobility
- Dude stud
- Integrated towel attachment system.
- Left and right hand minidisc pockets, with added towel holder loops
- Scorecard holder and pencil pockets.
- 22" outleg
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
So comfortable, I WILL be buying pants to try out for fall rounds!
Terrible Delivery and Communications with Fulfillment by Gotta Go Gotta Throw.
Recently, I returned to Dude clothing online for my summer disc golf clothing purchases. This time I bought one pair of the Men’s tech Caddy Shorts and two Pro Collared shirts. I enjoy the way both the shirt and shorts feel against the skin. As a plumber, I wear Carhartt clothing all day/every day; 100% cotton heavy duty etc.. Like my work cloths I count on quality and longevity in my purchases; Dude clothing brings that level of quality to me. These shirts wick the sweat from my skin as I play. The shorts are loose, double stitched and the fabric allows air to circulate; so comfortable. I can honestly compare the “free feeling” the Caddy shorts bring, to that of basketball shorts. but look as sharp as dress shorts. I look forward to Dude Clothing expanding their lineup of high end summer apparel because I will continue to consider them first for my Disc Golf needs.
But former model (orange signs, little bit shorter) was better :)