Mens Dude Dacs
- 88% nylon 12% elastane dobby 4 way stretch, custom woven for Dude
- Providing supreme comfort and stretch
- Water repellent, crease resistant
- All the classic features of the now famous pro shorts
- Straight leg, long pant
- Reflective taping on inside hem of pant
- Zip fly
- Stud closure
- Belt loops
- Zip back welt pockets
- Stud towel feature
- Phone fob pocket on front - fits up to Iphone 6 size
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
I have been wearing a pair of Black Dacs to work in my office environment for about six months. I have gotten tired of people commenting on how good my pants look and asking if I have a job interview. Once, the price drop happened, I bought two more pairs. Great investment if you ask me. These pants look better than most of my Khaki pants in the office. I wear them for disc golf on courses with lots of poison ivy, but it is too hot to wear pants if they are not necessary. Once it gets cold we will see how well they hold up to disc golf use. If I can get a year out of them before they are no longer office worthy, then these are a huge win. I love the feel, it's like I'm wearing nothing at all!
Hands down the most comfortable pants i own. Not only worn for disc golf, but worn at trade shows and other professional settings/events. Will be buying more!
I got the Dude Dacs a couple months ago and I love them super flexible don’t have to worry about any bind ups like with normal pants and the nice little features like the towel buttons back pockets that zip all in all these are great disc golfing pants and totally worth the coin
I used to where jeans on those cool morning rounds, and would always feel tugging and pulling when going through my x step to follow through. I had seen the commercials on the round coverage and thought I would give them a shot. I know the are on the spend side but figured for as much as I spent on bags and plastic, why not. When I got them and was able to wear them I felt that they fit like my jeans. Then I went to play a round in them, and was blown away. When you go to twist these pants stretch and move with you so well you don't even feel them. It feels like wearing nothing when throw no tugging not bunching just smooth all the way through you shot. The best part is the pants almost seem magical, in that the material feels thick in your hands but breathes great. The material seems to hold in warmth when it is cool out but yet still breathe like screened porch when it get warm out. Also these pants hold up extremely well. The seem to be snag resistant and pick up less burs then my jeans did. I will not ever be disc golfing in any other pants then these. I absolutely love them. The only negative could says is the fit a bit like skinny jeans with the leg taper, but how they work when playing makes you forget about that. Great pants, great function.
Awesome pair of pants. Like most I started with jeans, and sweat pants when I started playing, but they couldn't stand up to the brush. My wife got these as a Christmas present, and I couldn't be happier.
Not only are they tough, but they are extremely comfortable and flexible. I find myself wearing these when I have to take a flight because of it.
You won't be disappointed, and I will probably buy myself a 2nd pair.