Contour Tech Shirt
Look good while you train hard; contrasting side panels and cool max wicking breathable fabric make this shirt a stylish but very practical addition to your training wardrobe. Designed for the competitive athlete who takes fashion as seriously as his sport, contrasting side panels and an attractive crossover collar design ensures you’ll stand out. Complete with the stylish dude logo, so, BE THE DUDE.
PLEASE NOTE SIZES SHOWN ARE USA/AUS Europeans will need to order 1 size down for EUR
- 100% polyester cool max wicking breathable fabric
- Fold over crew neck
- Contrast birds eye mesh underarm and boomerang shaped body gusset
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
Runs very small, so I haven't tried it out yet. maybe by the end of the summer, but the socks are AWESOME
Very comfortable. This shirt breaths and effectively wicks away moisture. A must have for humid rounds.
Dude makes great products and Contour Tech Shirt is no exception. Quality brand, indeed. Thanks DUDE!
Great shirt and super comfy and very good quality. It is great for disc golf and almost as good for casual wear.
Love the way the shirt looked and the feel of the material - problem was your interpretation of the size of 3X way off - was excited to wear it but not even close - I have other shirts of similar material from other Disc Companies that I wear and they are 3X - I still do appreciate the donation to the tournament and what your doing to grow the sport