Mens Tech Caddy Jacket
Made from 100% polyester stretch twill. Wow, all that means is that Dude's Tech Caddy jacket is a lightweight and designed for extra comfort and warmth. You’ll find large side zips to stash discs to 26cm and smaller mesh pockets for mini discs, velcro tab cuffs and elasticized pull ties on hem. Even comes with a phone pocket.
PLEASE NOTE SIZES SHOWN ARE USA/AUS
Europeans will need to order 1 size down for EUR
- 100% polyester stretch water resistant twill
- Large welded side zips to stash up to 6 discs
- Tightly held elasticized mesh pockets fits discs to 26cm
- Velcro tab cuffs
- Scalloped longer back
- Elasticated toggle pull ties on hem
- Elasticated hood pull tie with stiffened peak and high neck
- Phone pocket
- Mini disc pocket
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
This is the first product that I have bought from dude and I am extremely happy. I have only been able to wear my Dude jacket for one round but the fit is amazing. Probably my Favorite feature is the sleeves. Always had an issue with hoodies and jackets on the course but with this jacket you can make them snug to your wrist and they don’t move. I will be buying more from DUDE and can’t wait to wear my jacket the rest of the winter season.
Luckily I haven't needed it for the rain yet but its a very comfortable jacket that offers great range of movement and ya cant beat the over sized disc pockets, they will be awesome for those rainy rounds.
Husband loves the jacket but it hasn't rained since it arrived.
Great feel for rainy and winter rounds. Great pocket size for discs to stay warm and dry. Stitching feels extra strong, and the whole cost feels like a hug. Adjustable pulls for better sizing.
I first reviewed this jacket shortly after i bought it 03/2017 so I've had this jacket for over a year now and thought I should write a follow up review.
The jacket still fits (it hasn't gotten smaller and i have not gotten bigger). The jacket still keeps me perfectly dry. The jacket still looks good.
How much abuse has it taken?
I don't "baby" my clothes / stuff. This jacket has been used quite a bit, left in hot cars in the summer, worn for disc golf on a regular basis or just a regular outing if the weather is showing rain. I stuff it in my bag pockets or in the bottom of my cart. I have not had to put any waterproofing sprays on it. I've washed it about a dozen times in the washer and it is one of the few items that I let it air dry each time.
The Zippers and zipper pulls are holding up great. The reflective area around the zippers are barely starting to show some "cracks" if i look closely but it is not peeling off.
I will buy another one of these jackets when i finally wear this one out.