Arden Cotton Tee
Proclaim your love of the game even when not on the course with a Dude Arden Cotton Tee. Stylish and comfortable, the special chest and back logo is sure to draw attention to and proclaim your love of the disc. Made from 100% cotton, comes in off white, with fold over labels.
PLEASE NOTE SIZES SHOWN ARE USA/AUS Europeans will need to order 1 size down for EUR
- 100% cotton
- Garment dyed
- Arden water based print
- Fold over labels
- Regular Cotton Fit Tee
- Crew Neck
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
I always wear Large t-shirts. This one is just a bit too tight...?
My favorite tee to play causal rounds or just to wear to support DUDE. The fabric makes for a super comfortable fit and feel. The color and logos on the shirt look amazing as well.
My husband really liked this shirt. I bought the basic design at first to make sure of the size, and it fit well on him. I will be buying more.
Very comfortable tee! Wore it while playing a round in North Carolina and absolutely loved it. Great feel and fits to size.
This is the second Dude T-shirt that I own (the first was from a tournament players pack) and after wearing them, I've been really impressed by the quality and feel of the material. Very comfortable and even after a hot sweaty round, they don't seem to smell like other shirts I play in... Not sure what the secret is, but I like it. I'm usually between a small and a medium (US sizes) so the AUS/US Med fit me well. I bought this shirt because I happen to know who "Arden" is from my days playing disc golf in Australia, so it made the purchase extra special. Good on ya Chris for all your success with Dude and I hope that your efforts to grow the sport and your company continue to thrive through 2017.