Mens Pro Shorts 21" outleg
- 85% Polyester 15% Spandex
- 4 way stretch
- Wicking breathable fabric
- Super quick dry
- Custom printed peach face microfiber waistband
- Zip Fly
- Dude stud closure
- Zip back welt pockets
- 21” outleg
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
John Stratton, Soo they upgraded you by sending you a more expensive pair of shorts and you're complaining and wanting more? Everyone I know has said dude is the best and I concur. Yes sizes may be limited but what do you want expect from a company with high demand. Instead of insulting and giving a poor rating, how about a thank you and some gratitude. 👍
Good Evening Chris,
Hope this message receives you well. I love my DUDE brand clothing thus far, they are flowing and easy to move in. I am concerned on the availability of sizes and colors, however. I was unable to get my proper waist size (32) and had to size up (34). Other than availability of products, everything is great.
I was excited to finally get some disc golfing shorts and WOW these are amazing!! Unbelievably lightweight, great fit, yet rugged. Played a mountain course and desert course last month and had no problems with limbs, bushy trees, sand, or rocks!
I was originally hoping they would work for dress/ fancy shorts, but these are very athletic focused. Still has belt loops and a fly, but the fabric is so thin they don’t quite work for fancy outings.
But when I’m out on the course, there is nothing like them! Cannot recommend enough!
I was shipped the wrong style of shorts. I got the caddy tech instead of the pro shorts. I sent 3 emails out and got no response. Then I went to Dude’s Facebook page and tried sending a message there with still no response. Ultimately I just had to keep my wrong shorts. At this point I won’t ever buy dude clothing again. As far as I’m concerned, the only way to make this up would be to send me the correct shorts for free and give me a discount on something else for this terrible service.
I purchased these shorts and several shorts. Very happy with the quality and style. I will say that the shorts run a little large compared to similar shorts that I have from Nike and Adidas. I would order one waist size smaller on this particular short. overall very pleased and will order more new styles from Dude when they are released.