Ladies Inspire Tech Hoodie
Dudé version of the hoodie – hot pink instead of orange lines the hood and accents the zips, or choose the more subtle colour instead. Use this jacket on days that are cold but not as wet as when the waterproof tech jacket is a necessity. Pockets are big enough for discs, so will hold anything needed on course or off.
PLEASE NOTE SIZES SHOWN ARE USA/AUS Europeans will need to order 1 size down for EUR
- 86% polyester 14% spandex
- Wicking breathable lightweight, yet ultra-warm fleece
- Contrast zip secure pockets
- high neck
- Fully lined contrast hood with dri-fit mesh lining
- Woven fold over labels
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
Ladies Inspire Tech Hoodie
I bought this hoodie along with the matching tracky dacs during a sale. The fabric is really good, it blocks the wind well and it doesn't pill or snag. I'm not a huge fan of the cut, the wrists are really tight so I can't push up the sleeves, and the bottom band is tight as well so it rides up my waist. Besides those areas it's pretty loose. I'd prefer a slimmer fit through the body and less elastic along the bottom. But, it is good for layering with a long-sleeved tee or more fitted sweatshirt underneath. I haven't had a chance to wear it during a rainy round but I'm sure the disc-sized pockets will be nice for keeping my putters dry!
Love the pocckets for putters during wet rounds. The wrist is very snug, cannot push the sleeves up without being extremely uncomfortable.
I love the pink detailing. I wear this hoodie constantly. I like that it keeps me warm and is not bulky
We were concerned about the length of the Tracky dac pants as it states it is 31" inseam. However, the size M fit my daughter great! She generally wears a size 2 pants extra long (34" inseam). The Inspire Tech Hoodie also fits nicely. Both are size Medium.
I received my order of the rain resistant hoodie with matching pants, very quickly. I haven't been able to try them out yet for what they're supposed to be used for, as it has been unseasonably warm and sans rain. However, I have tried them on. I am a thicker woman, and I had ordered XL for both the hoodie and the pants. The hoodie fits snug, but unrestricting, which is nice. The pants are tight, but once on, they feel very comfortable and unrestricting, except for one area. The ankles are too tight. I have to unzip the ankles to get them over my feet and then once on, there is not enough give in the fabric of the ankle for me to Zip them up again. When it comes to zip up boots, I usually have the opposite problem, where I can zip them up past the ankle, but not past my calves. These pants fit nice on my calves and the rest of the legs, as they have just enough stretch to them, but the ankle part just doesn't have enough give for me to zip them down. I just hope that it doesn't hinder the function of the pants when I am able to use them in the rain.