Ladies Disc Dacs
- 88% nylon 12% elastane dobby 4 way stretch, custom woven for Dude
- Providing supreme comfort and stretch
- Water repellent, crease resistant
- All the classic features of the now famous pro shorts
- Straight leg, long pant
- Reflective taping on inside hem of pant
- Zip fly
- Stud closure
- Belt loops
- Zip back welt pockets
- Phone fob pocket on front
- PLEASE NOTE SIZES SHOWN ARE USA/AUS Europeans will need to order 1 size down for EUR
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
Great pants! Warm, Comfortable, and a great looking pair of pants. I can’t wait to get another pair.
I'm 5ft 9in with a tiny waist and got a size of XS. You may think it's to tight on the legs but it's 100% not. No restricted movement when throwing or putting. They look professional on and off the course. Super pleased!!!!!
I absolutely love everything about these.
I absolutely love these pants. They look and feel great. I love that the pockets are actual pockets. I can fit my mini in them no problem.
These pants are great! The material is very high quality and durable, and they look really sharp for a tournament or even off the course. For me they were a little tight in the thigh and loose in the waist, but the material is very stretchy and if I wear a belt they stay up just fine. They are also very long on me (I'm 5'7"), but I just fold up the cuffs underneath and it's hardly noticeable. I would highly recommend especially for the taller ladies.