Ladies Pro Shorts 7" inleg
- Fabric: 85% polyester, 15% spandex Evol-Span
- Breathable Evol-Dry fabric increases comfort while playing
- Stretch Evol-Span for enhanced range of motion
- Zippered back welt pockets for security
- Side pockets for quick access to scorecards
- Belt loops and contrast waistband
- Embroidered logo on leg
- Waistband: 100% Polyester, Evol-Dry
- Inside leg 7"
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
wife loves the shorts! thanks!
Very lightweight, great material for wiping mud off a disc. :)
I was hesitant to buy these given the review from Jessi. I'm also curvy, but the pockets lay flat on me.
Most shorts made for active women are too long in the crotch and have too long of an inseam. These are a great fit and material for someone who is going for athletic shorts that look fashionable.
One little difference from the picture is that the logo on the front of the shorts is black in color rather than the pink that's displayed. A cool touch is the color on the inside of the waistband. Makes me get amped to get out and play when I see those colors pop out!
I love these shorts, they are a perfect fit! So comfy and breathable!
I bought these so I could go from work to discing without changing and they don't disappoint. Deep pockets in front, mini marker size pockets in the back, and incredibly comfortable.
I first bought the 5" shorts and they didn't fit me quite right, so I exchanged them for the 7" shorts and its perfect! The team did a great job working with me to get my size just right! I got them in just in time for a tournament too!