Mens Dude Dacs
- 88% nylon 12% elastane dobby 4 way stretch, custom woven for Dude
- Providing supreme comfort and stretch
- Water repellent, crease resistant
- All the classic features of the now famous pro shorts
- Straight leg, long pant
- Reflective taping on inside hem of pant
- Zip fly
- Stud closure
- Belt loops
- Zip back welt pockets
- Stud towel feature
- Phone fob pocket on front - fits up to Iphone 6 size
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
This is my second pair of these pants and all I can say is they are incredible! I’ve worn them at least twice a week for the last 3 years and they are still holding up great! I only bought a 2nd pair to get a new color! I love how these pants don’t bind like jeans when you have to stretch out for a shot. Try them you’ll love them!
bought they for disc golfing and they are amazing - also highly comfy to wear at home and out and about. just ordered another pair
these pants are awesome. they stretch. burrs and stuff barely stick to them. already ordered another pair
Pants are comfortable, breathable, and just the right size. A big plus for the pants is the cell phone pocket, I barely even notice my phone is in them, which is awesome for teeing off. These pants are a must for a day of discing.
Waiting for my size exchange. It has been 3 weeks since return and am eagerly waiting for the new pair to come.