Mens Dude Dacs
- 88% nylon 12% elastane dobby 4 way stretch, custom woven for Dude
- Providing supreme comfort and stretch
- Water repellent, crease resistant
- All the classic features of the now famous pro shorts
- Straight leg, long pant
- Reflective taping on inside hem of pant
- Zip fly
- Stud closure
- Belt loops
- Zip back welt pockets
- Stud towel feature
- Phone fob pocket on front - fits up to Iphone 6 size
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
I bought one pair and almost immediately bought another pair! Very comfortable for office use and then perfect for disc golf as well! I’ve gotten them wet and they dry quickly as well! I’ll be buying another pair soon.
Mens Dude Dacs
Very comfortable pants and shirt combo. Fit true to size. Wore them to the office and they were quite comfortable yet still appropriate for business casual.
I have been wearing a pair of Black Dacs to work in my office environment for about six months. I have gotten tired of people commenting on how good my pants look and asking if I have a job interview. Once, the price drop happened, I bought two more pairs. Great investment if you ask me. These pants look better than most of my Khaki pants in the office. I wear them for disc golf on courses with lots of poison ivy, but it is too hot to wear pants if they are not necessary. Once it gets cold we will see how well they hold up to disc golf use. If I can get a year out of them before they are no longer office worthy, then these are a huge win. I love the feel, it's like I'm wearing nothing at all!
Hands down the most comfortable pants i own. Not only worn for disc golf, but worn at trade shows and other professional settings/events. Will be buying more!