Mens Pro Polo
- Fabric: 100% Polyester Evol-Dry Fabric for enhanced comfort while playing
- Self Standup two piece high cut collar encourage extra sun protection
- Shaped Front and Back with bright highlight piping for quality fit
- Printed Logo on chest
- Athletic Fit
- Reflective back of arm print
- Shoulder Rubberised Print for non slip of bag
PLEASE NOTE SIZES SHOWN ARE USA/AUS Europeans will need to order 1 size down for EUR
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
I got this shirt for a friend and he received the red and Navy color, not the aqua that I ordered. It was also too big for him. I will be sending it back for an exchange.
COOL Shirt, Its gets to being triple digits here in the valley and even the black shirt keeps you cool. Great product Chris.
Shipping was prompt. Was a gift for my brother and he loves it! He says it’s very comfortable. He’s also added it to his work wardrobe (he’s a real estate broker) so multi use polo! Will be ordering more
The clothes are amazing, the staff is amazing and get back to you almost immediately. There was a problem with having what I ordered in my size and they called and squared everything away. Super polite and want what’s best for the customer. Will definitely be ordering again.
These Polos have a fantastic construction, amazing fit and unbelievably comfortable on the course. I have played disc golf for 12 years and have never found a better apparel line for the sport. I refuse to wear anything but DUDE clothing on the course