Mens Pro Polo
- Fabric: 100% Polyester Evol-Dry Fabric for enhanced comfort while playing
- Self Standup two piece high cut collar encourage extra sun protection
- Shaped Front and Back with bright highlight piping for quality fit
- Printed Logo on chest
- Athletic Fit
- Reflective back of arm print
- Shoulder Rubberised Print for non slip of bag
PLEASE NOTE SIZES SHOWN ARE USA/AUS Europeans will need to order 1 size down for EUR
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
I now own 3 men's pro polo's in 3 different colors. I purchase one well over a year ago and it has no signs of wear. I put these to use on and off the course. The style and fit of the polo are just what I need. I am 5' 6" and 175 lbs (athletic build). I can wear a size medium tucked and untucked. It looks great either way.
First, Dude has some funky sizes. I wear XXL in everything. FOr Dude clothing that is suddenly XXXL. On the positive side, the XXXL is still form fitting. It is quite often that the bigger clothes get the less shaply they get. This sucks for the large athletic build type. Not a problem. On to other things. This shirt is nice, NOT OVERLY FLASHY, or overly adorned with distracting stuff. Nice simple quality clothes. Hopefully more is in the works down under.
Mens Pro Polo
My thoughts on the DUDE Pro Polo Shirts:
1) The material is extremely soft and comfortable
2) The shirt collar keeps its shape perfectly, even after washing and drying.
3) The color offerings are tight! (I own one of each)
My only suggestion is if you like a loose fitting shirt as I do, go up 2 sizes compared to your normal size (ex: if you wear a Large, order a 2XL).
Even though the picture online may look like it's a dri-fit, it is actually more like a basketball jersey polo with breathable airflow. The Large polo fits me very comfortably and I am a little taller than 6'2. It can have logos on it without ruining the integrity of the shirt.