The Melodie Polo - This cutting edge, fashion forward and completely functional polo shirt is beautifully designed, using the finest lightweight mesh wicking fabric. It includes a contrast crossover “V” construction and a side buttoning placket.
- 100% polyester cool max wicking breathable fabric
- 2 piece stand up self fabric collar construction for sun protection
- Slim fit design
- Reflective rubberised shoulder print for non-slip backpack comfort and safety
- Reflective back of arm print
Contract and Cross over Front V Construction
Side Button Plackard
PLEASE NOTE SIZES SHOWN ARE USA/AUS Europeans will need to order 1 size down for EUR
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
I received my Polo quite fast. There were no hiccups. I am pleased with my DG Polo. The material is breathable and soft. I ordered the blue polo. The colors are awesome and the cut is unique. I love the buttons across the right side of the chest. I am 5 feet tall and it compliments my figure well. I am definitely purchasing the black one.
Love them...a little small but gives me incentive to lose weight.
If you want a polo that's both comfortable and eye-catching, choose this polo in aqua/blue! It's both stylish and perfect for a professional round of disc golf.
I had to have this shirt as soon as I saw it! I love the unique design and the bright colors. The material is the best I've ever experienced with an athletic shirt - it's lightweight and wicks sweat very well. It's a great alternative to a tank top on hot days when you don't want a heavy shirt but you want to protect your skin from the sun.