Cap Boomer Visor
There’s just something about a visor that communicates professionalism and top performance. When it comes to the DUDE Ambassadors, both Zoe Andyke and Dustin Keegan take disc golf to the next level. Their background in fitness and love for the sport extends far beyond tournament play, as they are both involved in teaching kids of all ages about our awesome sport.
Zoe and Dustin exude a passion for disc golf that’s only matched by a few, and the way they conduct themselves on the course make them true ambassadors for our sport as a whole. Their signature visor features the classic DUDE color combination of black, orange, and gray, and comes with an adjustable back for a comfortable fit.
No disc golfer’s collection is complete without a Boomer visor - while many of us own plenty of hats, this visor offers the same amount of shade while allowing your head to breathe during a hot round. Pick up one today and help support two of DUDE’s most incredible players.
- Perma Curve Brim
- Toweling sweatband
- Orange Boomerang
- Tech Mesh Breathable Fabric
- Boomerang Contrast insert
- Adjusted Velcro Back Strap
- Due Metal Badge
- One size fits most
1. I want to return my new Dude gear, what should I do?
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and colour, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge (customer pays S&H). Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
I've been looking for a visor with a moisture wicking band for a long time. They have not been easy to find. I saw this one and had to try it. Very comfortable with the velcro adjustment. Simple/stylish design. Now I just have to wait until spring to try it out on the course! #wiwinters